Sunday, December 06, 2009

Let me tell you a little about myself

Since my momma won't do it...let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Elyse and I just celebrated my one year birthday! It was a fun time had by all. I had two birthday parties, plenty of cake, lots of presents, and even got to wear a princess tiara! I'm pretty much the most beautiful baby you will ever see. I love to smile but most of all I love to eat. I am constantly eating and it has become very convenient that I now know sign language for "eat", "more", and "please". I not only walk (which I learned how to do at 10mos) but I climb on everything. Momma freaks out a bit but I think its fun. I love my doll, stuffies, and anything soft. I also really like clothes, I guess its a girl thing, because every morning when my momma is holding me while she looks in my closet I can't help but run my fingers through all my hanging clothes. Daddy and I are really close he is my favorite person to give kisses to. Don't say anything but I think Daddy would do pretty much anything I asked him to do. Even though everyone thinks my favorite person is mommy they are wrong...my favorite person in the whole world is my brother Isaac. We always play and despite a little fight here and there Isaac always takes good care of me and makes sure I'm okay. What can I say Life Is Good! I want you all to see more current pictures of me but momma isn't on the ball about downloading pictures. You think she would be with all the photos she takes! Maybe in another year she'll update again..heeheehee.

2 comments:

Sara said...

what a charming young lady--tell your mother I said so :P

One Time With Aimee said...

Wheres my comment?! Sheesh I thought I commented a LONG time ago... anywhoooo - loved the post. Hoping that your new years resolution comes to pass... :)