Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Its Official!

...our home is up for sell! The sign is in the yard, the home repairs our finished, the house is as clean as it can get, and we are ready to get this done, I think.
Wow, Greg and I put the house up for sell with mixed emotions. On one hand we know it is a wise decision for our family considering finances, space, and location. On the other its hard to let go of our very first home together, the home where we started our little family, and the comfort...the familiarity.
There is a lot of work that goes into selling a home and preparing to buy another one but we are excited! We are looking forward to what God has for us even if it means staying here because our home won't sell (you never know in this economy).
Please join us in prayer that the house will sell quickly, the kids do okay with all the changes, we make wise decisions, and that Greg and I won't lose our minds! Pray that God will lead our steps and be our ultimate Counselor. Pray for the Lords perfect timing and that things go smoothly.
There are a lot of new things good and not so good going on in our lives right now. Its a challenge to balance all of it but I know with Christ no one and nothing is against us, anything is possible, and the desires of our heart will be filled.