Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Unlucky...

So, I have the worst luck in the world. My two favorite people, not including Greg, and my closest friends in the world live out of state. My sisters...Aly & Aimee. One in Texas and the other in Phoenix. The only girls that I truly feel comfortable around, the only ones that I can bare my soul and confide in, the only ones that I make lasting memories with. To Aimee and Aly...I miss you more than you will ever know. I'm so glad that we talk on a regular basis and make regular trips to see eachother. My crazy girls!! I can't believe you two have never met face-to-face....maybe this summer!


2 comments:

One Time With Aimee said...

Oh man - you made me cry! I HATE YOU! Sniff, sniff....no I don't...I love you! I miss you too, more than you know. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks, elaina!! Love you chica!!

Anonymous said...

I miss you too Elaina! That was really sweet. I do have one complaint. That picture of me...is kinda wild...lol. I'm just kidding. I can't wait until we take our trip. That's going to be soooooo exciting.